We offers you a great variety of ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGES
ALL TOURS are accompanied by professional native guides. Among the excursions offered from our lodge we have jungle hikes, canoe rides, night walks, cascade visits, river tubing, cave exploration, community visits, animal rescue center visits and butterfly farm visits. For those who are in search for more adrenaline we offer great whitewater rafting or kayaking trips, canyoning, an adventurous cascade hike or other more demanding jungle hikes.
Nature lovers may start before breakfast with a daybreak bird watching tour or take the rubber boot and flashlights for a night walkings.
End the day with an ice-cold craft beer, crisp white wine or fluffy piña colada at our well-stocked bar manned by expert mixologists, sitting back in the homey lounge or river-view seating. Please note that drinks are not included in your package.
To up the adventure factor on your trek through the Jungle, try out the Waterfall Rappelling. After swimming , jumping into the waterfall or just putting your feet in the refreshing water, you will begin the rappel through the Waterfall, for almost all ages (Extra charges apply).
Remember that all excursions and times on this sample itinerary are subject to change and largely depend on weather, season, group limitations, group interests, and guide decisions based on passenger safety and organized operations.
- Price per person in U.S. Dollars, based in double, matrimonial, triple or family Accommodation
- Comfortable Accommodation with private bathroom & hot water (STANDARD ROOM)
- All Meals (3 Meals per day)
- Welcome Jungle Cocktail
- Visits and guided excursions, transfer by car or canoe on scheduled departure daily activities.
- Entrance fee
- Life Jackets & Rubber Boots will be provided during your stay at the Lodge. Boot size available up to size (USA 10 1/2 | UK 44 1/2) men size
- Experienced native guides bilingual English or Spanish
- Hotel Facilities: Tubes, relax swimming pool, private river beach, board games, pool, hammocks and snack bar-restaurant
- Unlimited purificated water
- First aid
DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Personal Expenses & Souvenirs
- Alcoholic Beverages and Soft Drinks
- Transport: Quito - Suchipakari - Quito
- Adventure Sports: Waterfall Rappelling | Rafting | Kayak | Bike Tour
- Other items not specified
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates per Adult
- Departure everyday / without minimum people
- 50% Discount for Childrend (From 5 to 11 years old)
- Single passenger prices quoted upon request
- Please note that all itineraries are subject to change and availability without any prior notice
- A 50% deposit from the total tour package must be done to confirm your trip
- Final payment must be done 7 days prior to tour departure
- Ask for suggestion about How you can Get to SuchiPakari Lodge, by private car, by bus, or shared taxi
- If you arrive before lunch, your package will include an activity in the afternoon. Lunch on the day of arrival will be included, and all meals up until and including breakfast on your day of departure. If you arrive after lunch, you will not lose an activity on the afternoon of your arrival. Your final activity will take place on the morning of your departure, followed by lunch before you leave.