WORKING WITH YOU TO REBALANCE THE PLANET!
SUPPORT OUR WORK
There are many ways you can protect rainforests, fight climate change, and help people and wildlife thrive.
BE PART OF THIS CHANGE!
There are many species that are endangered in the Ecuadorian Amazon Rainforest. And there are people who want to take care of them; this is why national parks and biosphere reserves have been created. Many people have volunteered to help the Rainforest. They enjoy the opportunity of doing a good action that will make their
Volunteer in one of several social and educational projects in the jungle.
Sustainable Tourism in the Amazon: In addition to providing complete customer satisfaction, Suchipakari Lodge is fully aware of its responsibility towards the Amazon. We are constantly working on sustainable preservation projects, preserving the rainforest and helping local communities to improve their quality of life.
Let's help them!
Be part of our volunteers!
Productive Area Administrative Support and Development
Teaching Assistants (English / Microenterprise / Business)
Conservation&Sustainable Development Program Volunteer
We create and contribute with several community projects, which have enabled them to have an economic potential of the indigenous communities beyond their imagination, maintaining customs and traditions of their people.
Volunteers Program Price per Day $20 USD Included: 3 Meals & Lodging
What you will receive
- Realistic guidance and useful information to prepare you for your stay.
- Accommodation in the rooms with private bathroom
- All meals at the Lodge
- Admission to the Indian community
- Excursions, Canoeing and activities in the Amazon rainforest
- A personal advisor who will follow work progress throughout the entire process.
- To learn and share experiences with a real Amazon community, when you be in our Ecolodge in the rainforest.
- To get different skills and knowledge in our ecolodge such as: cooking, guide in the amazon, animals care, management the lodge, and more.
- A healthy, friendly and amazing environment in the real Rainforest
- A professional workplace that will receive you in the best manner.
- Someone who will greet you at the airport.
- A place to live that makes you feel at home, (family, hotel or at the workplace).
- Opportunity to learn Spanish in your workplace.
- Free internet access in Quito