EXAMPLE ITINERARY 7 DAYS 6 NIGHTS
DAY 1: QUITO - COTOPAXI ACTIVE VOLCANOE
DAY 2: QUILOTOA CRATER LAKE
DAY 3: DEVIL´S TRAIN - ALAUSI - CHIMBORAZO
DAY 4_ BAÑOS DE AGUA SANTA
DAY 5: AMAZON
DAY 6: AMAZON
DAY 7: PAPALLACTA HOT SPRINGS - QUITO
Andes and Amazon Itinerary Program
DAY 6: After breakfast, Continuing our canoe-trip we arrive to Arajuno River for visit the celebrated animal shelter, AmaZoonico, which is specialized in the rescue of wild animals for specie conservation and reintegration into the wild. In here we will observe a great variety of species such as: toucans, all kind of colourful parrots, various kinds of monkeys, jaguars, capybaras, caiman and much more!
Afterwards, we will enjoy a delicious lunch in the river shore, picnic style. We'll have the opportunity to swim in the river or just resting peacefully surrounded by a wonderful natural atmosphere.
We return to the Lodge by canoe.
Hike through the shadowed jungle canopy learning about the medical uses of various plants, our guide explain about the trap museum, is a very interesting exhibition of how they used to hunt for centuries. At night, after dinner, prepare your rain boots and flashlights for a night walking.
Your time in the rainforest can also include a float down the peaceful Pusuno River.
All Inclusive from Quito
- Comfortable Accommodation with private bathroom & hot shower: Double / Matrimonial/ Family
- All meals (Only Dinner on Baños City Free)
- Equipment (Rain Boots, Life Jacket)
- Professional Guide (Spanish & English)
- Transfers, excursions, entrances and site visits included in itinerary
- Entrance fees of the reserve and use of its facilities.