THE BEST of the Andes region in Ecuador, and the magic of the Amazon in one private tour...
The Andes & Amazon packages form a circuit which can be completed in both directions. You decide where you start. As we want your stay to be the most comfortable, pleasant and memorable all our packages are fully escorted and almost all-inclusive, no hassles or unforeseen surprises!
- The tour start in one of the most beautiful colonial cities in the country: QUITO
- Dependig on your time and interests the packages vary from 2 up to 8 nights
- Ask for our suggest Hotel Accomodation on Quito City
- We can offer a transfer from Quito airport
What are the benefits of a PRIVATE TOUR with LIVE ECUADOR
- Hotel Accommodation
- PRIVATE TOUR | MINIMUM 2 ADULTS
- DEPARTURE EVERY DAY | MINIMUM 2 ADULTS
- Meals detailed in the itinerary
- English speaking guide
- All jungle excursions and visits according to the itinerary
- All entrance fees to mentioned activities
- Driver/guide expenses for lodging and meals during the whole program
- Local Taxes
Stop waiting and enjoy the COUNTRY OF THE 4 WORLDS
- Historic Center of Quito by Quito Touristic Bus
- Pailon del Diablo Cascade, Tungurahua Active Volcan & Swing of the End
- Breathe the pure air while exploring the fabulous upper montane forests and paramo highlands full with endemic flora and fauna species by foot.
- Relax yourself at the very best and healing hotsprings of Ecuador.
- Enjoy relaxation and purification with marvelous health and beauty treatments in our SPA's.
- Observe wonderful hummingbirds on very close distances, in the green and lush cloud forests of the Eastern Andes slopes.
- Follow the route of the 'Cinnamon Trail' that Francisco de Orellana, one of the Spanish Conquistadores, took in 1542 in his search for gold and other treasures to end up in the Amazon basin.
- Enjoy a canoe ride on the Napo river, one of the main tributaries of the great Amazon river, and hike through tropical rain forests, observe the diverse Amazon wildlife and get in close contact with the native people from this fascinating area.
- Cross the 'Cascades Route' along the Pastaza Corridor, rewarded by the WWF as a'Gift to the Earth' with thousands of orchids, dramatic waterfalls and views of the untouched cloud forests of the Sangay and Llanganates National Parks.
- Be amazed by the spectacular views from the Banos valley while relaxing yourself at the outdoor pools and jacuzzi with hot volcanic water.
- Make one of the many optional adventure activities, such as hiking, mountain biking, horse back riding, bird watching or white water rafting!
- Experience the Andean culture by visiting an indigenous community and shop at a local market to buy the best Ecuadorian souvenirs from the natives.
- Enjoy the 'Avenue of the Volcanoes' through the central highlands with splendid views of the beautiful snowcapped Cotopaxi volcano, but moreover you will see also the active Tungurahua volcano and jungle volcano Sumaco at close distances during this great loop!
- Visit an ancient Andean Hacienda full of history and original Inca walls.
- Discover the very special volcanic landscape inside the Cotopaxi National Park and if you feel fit enough, hike up to the mountain refuge as high as 4800 m. / 15750 ft!
- The Balbanera Church (the first in ecuador) close to Riobamba, a typical Andean city located in the Ecuadorian Central Andes.
- A clear day view is breathtaking: Capac Urcu volcano rises above the horizon with its five-peak crowned summit
- The Majestic Chimborazo – Ecuador´s highest peak and the closest point to the sun from the center of the Earth, – rises northbound.
- The shy Carihuairazo volcano might appear amidst the fog from time to time.
- Close to Guaranda, the last Ice Merchant of Chimborazo and custodian of this ancient trade awaits us. The man who braves low temperatures and high altitude to harvest ice from the bowels of Taita (father) Chimborazo. Tourists from every corner of the world come here to learn about this ancient trade.
- Just before we depart to Quilotoa. The descendants of the ancient Zumbahua people await for us to share their once secret daily live in the Andes
- The Cacao & Chocolate Route, it is very valued, because of the raw material you get from it for the best chocolate in the world.
- The Pacific Coast , From beaches covered with palm trees and gigantic cliffs that rise over deep caverns, to the green forests of Mangle or the dry tropical forests, the 1,600 km (1,000 miles) of beaches become endless on the Coast of Ecuador.
- Last but not least: you surely will enjoy our fresh and very tasty food, good wines and intimate accommodations in the most peaceful settings to make your experience a really unforgettable one!