POLITICS & SERVICE
One of our goals is to harmonize with the environment around us so that there is a balance between what is given and received from nature.We want the time you spend with us to be an unforgettable experience, while sharing with people and nature.
Suchipakari Rainforest Reserve is in a strategic place for conservation, so we try to cause as little environmental impact as possible. We invite you to share with us one of the most amazing places in the Amazon.
Please make our home yours.
To better enjoy your stay do not forget these tips:
- Payment made by Cash or Credit Card at the time of Registration and Admission to the Lodge.
- Bar and Beverage Consumption, can be paid in Cash or Credit Card at the end of the day.
- Check in Time from 13H00 PM
- Check Out until 11H00 AM.
- Restaurant service until 21H00.
- Infants 1 to 4 Years (Free) Children: 5 to 11 years old (50% Discount).
- The lodge is not responsible for valuables or personal loss, failure to submit to the Administration.
- Forbidden to enter with food and drinks with or without alcohol, otherwise you must cancel half the value of each bottle, subject to our drinks menu.
- You are in a Private Reserve, for that we thank rationed water use: close the jets of water if your not using them (brushing teeth, soaping or shaving).
- If possible, do not wash clothes in the room and/or dispose of paper waste in the landfill,do not throw anything in the toilet, use the trash bin,please turn off lights when leaving the room.
- No Smoking in the rooms and cabins, outdoor areas only.
- Please note that towels are for the exclusive use of the room.
- Have you ever thought how many tons of Towels and Linen are washed daily in all hotels in the world without this really being necessary? Imagine the enormous amount of detergent that pollute our waters. We are in times of drought, optimize water usage. We change the sheets and towels every day.Decide for yourself: If you believe that this is not necessary, please leave this card anywhere else in the room and know that we must leave or leave this card on your bed and in the morning the change. "Every little action helps to save our Planet!
- If you do not arrive at the Guest Lodge on the date booked - No show - no refund will be made.
- Changes or cancellations to the reservation, is subject to a surcharge of 25% administrative fee (This will be charged from the total of the booking).
- If for any reason, you should make an early departure to the original reservation, no refunds, and charge the total of confirmed room reservation.
- Any damage caused by the guest of the hotel property, the balance will be cancelled by the host in cash.
- Tours are subject to change due to weather conditions, including safeguarding the integrity of each guest.
- The administration reserves the right to terminate the contract of the tour or accommodation if any of the above regulations is not respected by the host.
In the rooms:
- The music volume be lowered at 22:00 so we can all have a nice rest.
- Turn off lights when not in use.
- Extinguish the candles in your room at night, this is a security measure.
- If you Desire, a safe deposit box is available in administration for valuables.
In the bathrooms:
- Clean towels that are in your room, can be reused.If you want to, you can hang them on the rack, otherwise you can leave them on the floor of your bathroom.
- Then we will provide towels.
- Be friendly to the environment, use only enough water.
- We provide dispensers in the showers with soap, biodegradable shampoo and conditioner.
SUCHIPAKARI LODGE TRIP ADVISORY
What to take: Comfortable or thin clothes that can be easily dried . Short and long pants, long sleeve or short sleeve shirts, sneakers, sandals, hat, sun glasses,water resistant clothes or Ponchos , insect repellent, sun block, flashlight with extra batteries, binoculars, reading material.
Schedule: Changes are possible to occur depending on the conditions of either climatic or political effect to the lodge. The guide can re-organize the original schedule for any reason at their convenience, replacing it with other activities, safeguarding the physical integrity in order to bring satisfaction to each and every one of our guests.
Tips: The tips given to our personnel is to be held at complete discretion between them and our guests. Tips given to the Tour guide can be given generously by the guests.
Climate: Ein the Amazonic region the climate is hot and humid , with frequent raining. The temperature varies from between 19 – 30 degrees celcius durung the whole year.
Health: Vaccines (malaria – yellow fever – Breakbone fever) These spicific vaccines are strongly Recommended before entering into the Amazonic Jungle zone. Insect repellent must be acquired before arriving at the Lodge.