Suchipakari Ecuadorian Jungle Tours
At SuchiPakari Lodge, something exciting is happening every day... and you’re invited!
We cannot say what you’ll do on any given day, because our guides help to decide what to do based on many factors, including time of day, season, weather, physical abilities of the group and where they think some exciting wildlife might be found.
The Ecuadorian Amazon
The Amazon Jungle offers opportunities for cultural exchange, photography, adventure, hiking, relaxation, birdwatching and wildlife observation.
The area surrounding SuchiPakari has perhaps the largest list of bird species in the neo-tropics due to its ideal location on the border of Napo and Orellana Province.
Thanks to biodiversity and top-notch guides, you will have the chance to see unique flora and fauna.
- Price per person in U.S. Dollars, based in double, matrimonial, triple or family Accommodation
- Comfortable Accommodation with private bathroom & hot water
- All Meals (From the Lunch on the first day to the breakfast on the last day)
- Welcome Jungle Cocktail
- Guided excursions, transfer by car or canoe on scheduled departure daily activities.
- Entrance fee
- Life Jackets & Rubber Boots will be provided during your stay at the Lodge. Boot size available up to size (USA 10 1/2 | UK 44 1/2) men size
- Experienced native guides bilingual English or Spanish
- Hotel Facilities: Tubes, relax swimming pool, private river beach, board games, pool, hammocks and snack bar-restaurant
- Unlimited purificated water
- First aid
PROGRAM NOT INCLUDE:
- Personal expenses & Souvenirs
- Extra & Alcoholic beverages
- Transport to the Lodge
- Adventure Activities: Waterfall Rappelling | Rafting | Kayak | Rent a Bike
FLEXIBE AND TAILOR-MADE PROGRAMS
- All Inclusive Tour From Quito to Amazon
- Honeymoon in the Amazon
- Birdwatching Tour at SuchiPakari
- Combined Packages: Suchipakari & Yasuni
Contact us about designing the perfect tour for your specific interests, needs and tastes.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A 25% deposit from the total tour package must be done for confirm your trip
- Final payment must be done 7 days prior tour departure
- Ask for suggestion about How you can Get to SuchiPakari Lodge, by private car, by bus, or shared taxi