Ayahusca Ceremony Ritual
Get away and get connected. We offer a place to disconnect from stressful thinking and connect with Nature & yourself. Let the Shaman guide you along your path of self discovery!
Aya Huasca also written Ayahuasca o Aya Waska "in Kichwa" is sacred vine, considered "The mother of all plants" and a mediator and translator between the human and plant worlds, helping humans and plants to communicate with each other. The Ayahuasca Ceremony Ecuador is a special journey to visions and revelations to be in harmony with itself.
Many Indigenous Amazonian people say they received the instructions directly from plants and plant spirits.
3 Days 2 Nights
Day1: Meeting in Tena 11:00 AM. Transfer to the Suchipakari Lodge. Jungle Trekking Ceibo Giant Tree / Medicinal Plants / Natural Lunch / Lodging
Day 2: Guayusa Tea in the morning / Natural Breakfast / River Tubing / Preparation Ayahuasca Cooking / Ayahuasca Drink in the Night / Shaman Ritual Energy Cleaning for feel all the power of the Ayahuasca journey, you'll feel strong and peaceful / Lodging
Day 3: Special Breakfast / Late Check Out / Transfer to Tena City
* You need to be on an empty stomach, it's better for the visions, it's why you'll not have the dinner one night
Price per Person 3D/2N $256
- Transfer from Tena - Lodge - Tena
- Pick Up: 11H00 AM (Confirm the address in Tena City)
- Native Guide (English traductor)
- Jungle Trek & River Tubing (Not stress)
- 1 Purifying Ceremony (Second day)
- 1 Ayahuasca Ceremony (Second day)
- 2 lunches, 2 dinners (bland diet)
- Accommodation in comfortable room with private hot shower & toilet.
- Extra Jungle Activities
- Personal expenses, tips, etc