Andes and Amazon Ecuador Premium Tour
7 days 6 nights
Think your trip to the Ecuadorian Amazon can't get any better? How about adding a trip to the Andes and Galapagos! We offer only the best tours on the finest hotels and places in the Ecuador
DAY 1 Quito – Volcanoes Route - Quilotoa Crater Lake – Trek & Kayak on the Lake – lodging in Quilotoa.
DAY 2 Breakfast – Andes Bike Tour - Visit Indigenous Market – Shopping Tour “Pelileo” – Baños City – City By Night – Dinner Free – Lodging in Baños City.
Day 3 Breakfast - Waterfalls Route – Visit Tungurahua Volcanoe “Viewpoint” - Cable Car “Manto de la Novia Fall” - Pailón del Diablo Fall & Trek – Lunch – Misahuallí Port “Monkey’s Beach – Lodging in Suchipakari Jungle Lodge
Day 4 Waterfall Expedition / Jungle Trekking – Visiting Amazon Natives – Culture & River
Day 5 Papallacta Hot Spring – Quito.
Price Per Person $810
All Inclusive from Quito
- Comfortable Accommodation with private bathroom & hot shower: Double / Matrimonial/ Family
- All meals (Only Dinner on Baños City Free)
- Equipment (Rain Boots, Life Jacket)
- Professional Guide (Spanish & English)
- Transfers, excursions, entrances and site visits included in itinerary
- Entrance fees of the reserve and use of its facilities.
The king of 4x4’s, this strong and trusty vehicle will get you to places no others would even dare to go…
Added to this it has a purpose built rack for 6 bikes
- Professional Drive
- Confortable 4x4 Full
- These vehicles are maintained to a high standard and are fully equipped with first aid kits, fire extinguishers and emergency tools.
What to bring?
Light wool is ideal and a warm jacket is usually necessary in the highlands after the sunset. Shoes for walking, or good hiking boots, a thick sweater and a jacket. Remember that the higher you are, the colder the weather will be. Temperature Range: 5º-25ºC (41º-77ºF). For the Jungle: Lightweight & clothing with long sleeves/pants, swimwear, shorts, comfortable & supportive walking shoes, sandals, flashlight, rain gear, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, insect repellant, camera and extra batteries and not forget your passport. Temperature Range: 23º to 26º C (72º to 80º F)