Andes & Amazon Program | Ecuador Trip
6 Days 5 Nights
Different day trips to discover Ecuador’s best kept secrets.
Day 1: Cotopaxi Active Volcan and National Park
- Departure from your Hotel on Quito City
- Panamericana Highway "Volcanoes Route"
- Andes Welcome drink on the Hacienda
- HORSEBACK RIDING
- After a briefing of how to handle the horses we set off for our spectacular ride to the heights of Rumiñahui Volcan (2 hours). There are great possibilities of going on a faster pace, either trot or canter on the high plateau of Rumiñahui.
- Transfer to Quilotoa town (3900 msnm)
- Dinner & Lodging
High possibilities of spotting Andean birds, herds of wild horses and herds of wild bravo cattle. This is a superb ride that allows riders with no experience and experienced riders to immerse on the local Chagra culture, enjoy the opportunity to ride “off road”, through ancient wild horse tracks, and on clear days, have an spectacular scenery of more than 12 volcanoes. Return to the hacienda.
Day 2: Quilotoa Crater Lake | Trekking & Kayak
- After Breakfast
- TREKKING inside to the Quilotoa Lake
- KAYAK ON QUILOTOA´S LAKE
- Lunch & Transfer to Baños de Agua Santa City
- Visit a Indigenous Market
- Dinner Free
- City by Night on Baños City
Day 3: Baños de Agua Santa | Adventure City
- After Breakfast
- Photography Tungurahua Active Volcano - Baños de Agua Santa City & Feel like fly on the Swing at the End of the World
- Waterfalls Route & Andes Landscapes by Car
- Cable Car & Trekking
- Transfer to Puerto Misahualli on Napo Province, Amazon Region Ecuador- Dinner - Accommodation in Suchipakari Jungle Lodge .
Day 4: Napor River Boat | Animal Center | Rainforest Walk
- Napo River & Motorized Canoe
- Amazoonico Animal Refuge
- Box Lunch
- Return to the Lodge
- Primary Rainforest Trekking
- River Tubing
- Night Walking
- Typical Dinner & Jungle Coktail
Day 5: Waterfall Jungle Expedition | Quichua Community
- Waterfall Jungle Expedition
- Box Lunch
- Visit Quichua Native Community: Typical Dances | Chicha de yuca elaboration
- Photography with monckey´s on the misahualli river beach
DAY 6: Cacao + Jungle = Chocolate
- Chocolate Tour
- Return to Quito
- Lunch Free
- On the way you can visit:
Papallacta Hot Springs ($8.50 USD) or
Jumandy Caves ($8 usd)
- Quito City
- End Tour
Price Per Person $800
All Inclusive from Quito
- Comfortable Accommodation with private bathroom & hot shower: Double / Matrimonial/ Family
- All meals according with the itinerary (Excluded: Lunch or Dinner Free)
- Equipment (Rain Boots, Life Jacket)
- Professional Guide (Spanish & English)
- Transfers, excursions, entrances and site visits included in itinerary
- Entrance fees of the reserve and use of its facilities.
The king of 4x4’s, this strong and trusty vehicle will get you to places no others would even dare to go…
Added to this it has a purpose built rack for 6 bikes
- Professional Drive
- Confortable 4x4 Full
- These vehicles are maintained to a high standard and are fully equipped with first aid kits, fire extinguishers and emergency tools.
What to bring?
Light wool is ideal and a warm jacket is usually necessary in the highlands after the sunset. Shoes for walking, or good hiking boots, a thick sweater and a jacket. Remember that the higher you are, the colder the weather will be. Temperature Range: 5º-25ºC (41º-77ºF). For the Jungle: Lightweight & clothing with long sleeves/pants, swimwear, shorts, comfortable & supportive walking shoes, sandals, flashlight, rain gear, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, insect repellant, camera and extra batteries and not forget your passport. Temperature Range: 23º to 26º C (72º to 80º F)
Explore Ecuador at your own pace
Remeber you can explore ecuador at your own pace, Contact Us and organize your favorite itinerary, with the best places in Ecuador